Individual provisional taxpayers need to submit their first provisional form and payment by or on 30 August.
Companies with year ends in either February or August need to file their first or second provisional returns and payments also by or on 30 August.
Other deadlines this month are –
- 1 August – Tax Season 2019 opens for Individuals
- 7 August – Monthly PAYE submissions and payments
- 23 August – VAT manual submissions and payments
- 29 August – Excise Duty payments
- 30 August – VAT electronic submissions and payments.
Disclaimer: The information provided herein should not be used or relied on as professional advice. No liability can be accepted for any errors or omissions nor for any loss or damage arising from reliance upon any information herein. Always contact your professional adviser for specific and detailed advice.